1. Terms & Conditions
This website is owned by ESG Impact Pty Ltd ACN 639 381 347 (T/A ESG Reporting Intelligence). By accessing this website and/or using any of our Services accessible though the website, you agree to be bound by our terms and conditions of use. If you do not agree to be bound by our terms and conditions, please do not use the website or our services.
Changes to these Terms
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these terms and conditions. Your continued use of the website following the posting of changes will mean that you accept and agree to the changes. Please check our website regularly for updates.
All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks (whether registered or not), logos, sounds, artwork of any kind, and computer code (collectively, “Content”), including but not limited to the design, structure, coordination, selection, appearance, and arrangement of the Content, contained on the Website is owned by ESG Impact and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other property laws and unfair competition laws. You must not misuse any of the Content and ESG Impact will do all that is lawful to enforce and protect this Content.
2. Defined Terms
All references to “ESG Impact”. “ESG Reporting Intelligence”, “we”, “us” or “our” means ESG
Impact Pty Ltd ACN 639 381 347. “Services” means the services provided ESG Impact as set out in clause 5.
3. Use of Website and Service
As a user of the Website or a user registered to use any of the Services (a “Registered User”),
you agree to the following:
- Exclusive Use. Your account will only be used by you and only for your business needs. You must not authorise any other person to use your account, and you must not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. Furthermore, you must not share your username or password with any other person and agree to keep those details in a safe and secure location. You acknowledge that ESG Impact is not responsible for third-party access to your account that results from theft or misappropriation of your username and passwords.
- Information Submitted. You are solely responsible for, and assume all liability for:
- any, and all, information and content you enter or submit through the Website or during the use of the Services;
- the information and content you make available in any manner through the service; and
- your interaction with any, and all, third parties.